It's crazy to think that I am actually sticking to this series. Usually, I wait a hell of a long time between books. This is the third in the spycatcher series and the only reason that I started this series is because I have the 4th book from a goodreads giveaway win and I want to read it for the Buzzword reading challenge in September.
With this being the 3rd book in the series, I can't give too much away. When I read the first book, I disliked it because our main character Will Cochran was a total arrogant douchebag. He is known as Spartan in an MI6 program and he thinks he is the biggest, baddest and best intelligence officer in the world. He believes he is Mr. Untouchable. I decided to read the second book and if I couldn't deal with the MC anymore, I would DNF the series. The second book was way better and is my favorite out of the three so far.
This installment shows that Will is getting fed up with the program and wanting to have a normal life. This one was ok. I did get confused with the amount of bad guy characters this one had and it was difficult to remember who was who. I would like to see the author eventually make a series about the character Kronos because I loved his story line and life. In a way, I am really wanting to pick up the fourth just to see if he makes an appearance again.

No comments:
Post a Comment