Wednesday, March 2, 2022

WWW Wednesday #7

This weekly meme is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.

The three W's: 
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?


I can't believe that I haven't done one of these since January. I am hoping to get back into a grove with everything. I am slowly making my way through my stack of library books that I have had since end of December. I am just slumping hard when it comes to reading. I want to do it, but when I sit down to do it, I want to do something else. I am currently in the middle of two books. 




 

I am hoping that I get to these this week because I am ready to be done with Gone Girl. I am dragging through it, but I am enjoying it. I am picturing the actors so that is helping. 




These two are the ones I finished last week. Mexican Gothic was really great and I gave it a 4 stars. I do have a review up for it. I read When the World Turned Upside Down to my kids. It is basically a story about 4 kids and their time during the beginning of the pandemic and the murders of George Floyd and Ahmed Arbery and more. 




5 comments:

  1. Hollowpox is brilliant. I hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollowpox is brilliant. I hjope that you get to read it soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Amari! Hope you’re enjoying it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Amari and Hollowpox too!! I hope you enjoy them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Great choices! I so hope you like Hollowpox! And yay, great to hear you liked Mexican Gothic, it is still on my list, hopefully I can get it soon~

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...