Sunday, May 29, 2022

Today is My Hubby's Birthday// Sunday Post #32

 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Happy Birthday to my hubby Cayce. He turns 32 today, so halfway to 64...lol. I started the little joke when he turned 25 that he was halfway to 50 and it's routine like birthday spankings, but then he always likes to remind me that I am not that far behind. Last week was the first full week of our summer break and it was very chill and it flew very fast. We had to spend the majority of it inside because of the constant rain, but we all got some reading done and my girls played their video games. I also had babysitting duty on Friday for one of our friends who had to go in to work and she had no one to watch her 3 and 4 year olds, so I had 5 kids under my care and I was exhausted. Thankfully my 13 year old played with them and the 3 year old was obsessed with her. 

Today for my hubby's birthday we are going to grill some steaks and corn on the cob and make our famous homestyle mac and cheese which all of our friends and family request during dinners and holidays. We are going to swim in our new pool and probably have a movie night with some online GTA 5 gaming. I am also hoping to finish my current read which is The Girl Who Fell Beneath The Sea by Axie Oh. I am reading it on my kindle and I am only a quarter of the way through and I am enjoying the hell out of it. 

What are ya'lls plans for this memorial day weekend? We are planning on grilling again but whole chickens and have another full day of swimming. That is mainly our summer plans every year. Grilling and swimming.


Monday: #5onmytbr

Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday

Wednesday: WWW Wednesday #12

Friday: Review: The 4 Hour Workweek



#5onmytbr

Top Ten Tuesday

WWW Wednesday

Blog tours??



I only got one book out from the library this week. It is a cute graphic novel that I have been hearing such good things about and that would make me cry. 


Hope you all have a great memorial day weekend!! If you are not in US, I hope you are having a great weekend. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your husband!

    When I was 20, I had a friend who turned 25. I was pointing out that he was a quarter of a century, and he wasn't amused. I saw his point when he pointed out I was a fifth of a century.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your husband! The babysitting sounds exhausting! Have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your husband! Taking care of 5 kids is not an easy do. I would have cried, probably. I am glad you took it better than me.

    I hope you have a great week ahead.

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...