This weekly meme is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.
The three W's:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?
My reading so far this month has taken a beating. My entire family and I caught the flu last week and it has been jumping from one to the next. It is the worst and I have been listening to my audiobook here and there when I don't have a pounding headache or when my ears aren't throbbing. I haven't been able to read out loud to my kids since last Monday and I am sad to say I have forgotten most of what I have read of the book.
The only thing that got read last week was a chapter of SAGA. I am reading the issues or chapters as they come out because I can't wait for the bind up volumes and I enjoy the single issues way more.
I have some library books that are due back next week and I have used all of my renewals on them. I hate taking library books back that I haven't read. It feels like such a waste of time for the librarians who had to send it to my library and my hubby who picks up my holds for me on his way home from work.

.png)


.png)

.png)


No comments:
Post a Comment