What to say.. what to say. I went in to this book with low expectations and not knowing much besides aliens and super powers. Basically everything you know about aliens and super powers, it's this book. Nothing new or interesting. Aliens taking over peoples bodies and current news events still happening in 2026-2027. California is it's own country or secceeding, it's not really explained.
There is a book that came before this one, but it's more like a companion and my library doesn't have it and I just don't have the motivation or the interest to read it because most of the first book, was in this. One of our main characters who is a detective buys this book base on the recommendation of his boss and it is italicized. Really boring and not great at all.
Things that I can't stand in books is when the author's put themselves in books as themselves. This book is just not for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment