Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week's topic is to share book covers that have a summer looking cover or feel like summer. When I think summer, I think pinks and oranges and reds and yellows. I automatically think of bees, more like wasps and yellow jackets. Fireflies and flowers and road trips and going to the beach or traveling. And my favorite thing to do during the summer months........ SWIMMING!











I thought this was a really fun theme this week and fairly easy to find some cool options. I like the variety in your covers....all sorts of ways to enjoy summer! Terrie@Bookshelf Journeys
ReplyDeletehere's me: https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/top-10-tuesday-book-covers-that-feel-like-summer
Small Favors and Daughter of the Moon Goddess have long been on my TBR too. Must get down to reading them in summer if I want to get all the feels! And How to Marry Keanu Reeves in 90 days looks like something I should take tips from. :)
ReplyDelete~Lex (lexlingua.co)
Listen to Your Heart. Great cover. Here is my TTT
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty list! Still need to read Heartstopper!
ReplyDeleteMy Top Ten
Great summery covers! I particularly like the look of How To Marry Keanu Reeves in 90 days. I had seen that around and kept meaning to add it to my list!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/12/top-ten-tuesday-book-covers-that-feel-like-summer/
I love the cover for Echo Mountain!
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-book-covers-that-feel-like-summer/
Great choices! Listen to Your Heart's cover just screams summer!
ReplyDeleteA great collection! These covers all have some serious summer vibes.
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/summer-y-titles-of-10-books/
Echo Mountain's cover is super cute and I'm intrigues about How to Marry Keanu Reeves in 90 Days!
ReplyDeleteAll these covers are so cute. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.wordpress.com/2022/07/12/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-queer-novels/.
ReplyDeleteI love all of these covers! They definitely give off strong summer vibes—especially the ones by the pool/water and the Heartstopper books! 😍 Great picks!
ReplyDeleteI definitely went on a very similar theme to you, reds/oranges/yellows and some ocean themes!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/12/top-ten-tuesday-376/
Heartstopper has been on a lot of lists today. I guess summer is a good time for a cute romance. :)
ReplyDeleteI love all of the covers you've chosen! Definitely would like to read How to Marry Keanu Reeves in 90 days SOON!
ReplyDelete- Sara and her Cat, Olivia