Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: 2022-2023 Winter TBR

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

This weeks topic is to share our 2022-2023 winter TBRs. I have a bad habit of putting the same books on these seasonal lists. I have already shared most of these and some are what I am going to be starting next. Over the past year I have had a tough time sticking to TBRs, so I am hoping that this will be more like a priority list.











 

4 comments:

  1. I recognize a few of the authors on your list but haven't read any of the books. Enjoy your choices. My Winter Reading List

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading The Gilded Ones last year, and The Merciless Ones (the second in the series) this year.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2023-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting looking list. I struggle to stick to plans as I get distracted by Blog Tours!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/12/13/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-2022-2023-to-read-list/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter Garden is one of my favorite Hannah books. Totally underrated in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...