This weeks topic is a freebie and I had no clue what I wanted to do and then I watched two different BookTube videos where one was anticipated reads of 2023 and then an old Christmas Book Haul and i wanted to share the last ten books that I have added to my Goodreads TBR. All of these have my buzzwords that interest me and I just can't wait to get to these next year.











I considered doing the same thing as your freebie but opted for listing books I placed on my TBR in 2022 that I haven't read yet, asking for recommendations and information.
ReplyDeleteMy Freebie TTT post
Such pretty covers! Lucha and the Night Forest sounds especially good. And I really want to read The Last Tale of the Flower Bride. They all sound good, honestly! More books to add to my own wish list. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSo many of these will go straight to my tbr list! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletehttps://bookloverssanctuary.com/2022/12/06/top-ten-tuesday-3/
I hope you enjoy reading each of these when you get the opportunity!
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/ten-favorite-holiday-reads-2022-edition/
I always worry about freebies 😂 these books look interesting. I hope you enjoy them when you get them.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/12/06/top-ten-tuesday-winter-covers/
Such a great list and they all seem like they would be great reads.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I think I just added all of these to my TBR! LOL
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
The Last Tale of The Flower Bride is on my TBR too! I'm really excited for it :)
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/12/07/top-ten-tuesday-397/
I hope you love them all! I have a few of these on my TBR list too.
ReplyDelete