I am finally sitting down and making another Sunday Post. I have been extremely busy since my last one and I have so much to say, but I won't bore you. My reading has been going well. I have been liking everything I have been reading. I am babysitting the toddlers again until next school year. For the rest of this school year, they are riding the bus to my house every afternoon and then in the summer, I will have them all day. They have a new little cousin on the way which is why I am going to be watching them for the rest of the school year.
Out outdoor kitchen area is still coming along nicely. We are almost done putting down the floor and we got the counter and bar built. The next thing we have to focus on is the electrical and then we can finish the floor. We are starting to plan out our little garden for the summer. We got our potatoes planted, and we are waiting for these last few cool nights to go away completely before we start tilling. We are in the process of buying another acre of property across from our house. The property belongs to my uncle and I am so much closer to getting all of the land that my grandpa had before he split it between me and my uncle and brother.
I did some book shopping today for the first time in months. My book buying ban is still going strong. The only books I do buy is one in a series that my library doesn't have or books that my kids want and those are mainly grapic novels and manga.




Love your dog and the name!
ReplyDeletehttps://bookdilettante.blogspot.com/
Ah, your life sounds like mine. I have to drive to pick them up from school, though. Love the book haul!
ReplyDelete