Sunday, October 8, 2023

Back to Babysitting// Sunday Post #55

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Hey Hey Hey, hope everyone has had a great first week of October. This week was a busy but fun week. I had long work days and productive school days with my kids. My husband got an interview in for a second job because he gotta pay for the new truck he bought. 

We started our Halloween movie marathon where we try to watch spooky movies as a family every day of October or to at least try to watch 31 scary horror movies during the month. We have watched two out of 31 so far. We watched 1408 and Scream. it was the first time my girls watched Scream and they loved it. I have loved ghost face since I was 7 when the first movie came out, so it is a classic for me. We are going to be watching 2-5 today and tomorrow. Scream 2 is my absolute favorite. Scream 3 is my least favorite and I have not sat through Scream 4 and have never seen Scream 5.

We ave also been watching Ahsoka, Masked Singer and Lego Masters. We haven't started the second season of Loki yet because my middle daughter Ariana went to the beach with my parents for the weekend because her birthday is on October 10th. She will be 13. I will have two teenagers in the house along with my youngest who is tweening big time. Also on Tuesday I start babysitting again the toddlers. There mom and aunt just didn't come to terms with pick up after school, so I will be getting them off the bus again. 

I don't know how this will affect my reading. Hoping that we get into a good routine and that I will have time to pick up a book. I need to write down my daily schedule to just see how much free time I actually give myself a day, and to also track my sleep because my sleep is awful. I may share my daily schedule next week.

My TBR for the week is the same but I will finally be reading Spy Family volume 3 and 4 because my holds should be in this week. I will also be picking up my hold for Fourth Wing. 

Hope everyone has a great week. 

4 comments:

  1. I have never seen scream. :) And Loki started and I still have to finish S1. Yikes. I need to get watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of watching a scary movie every day in October - Scream is always a classic. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Scream franchise. Been obsessed with them since the first one came out. I really enjoyed Scream 5, so I hope you do as well. 3 and 4, well, there isn't such a thing as a bad Scream movie, but they are second tier for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch AHSOKA too. Not crazy about the other characters yet, but I love her quiet wisdom and how she unleashes in battle. - Kimber Li from American Elf

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...