Monday, October 16, 2023

Review: Spy Family Volume 3 by Tatsuya Endo *SPOILERS*

 


All about Yor!! I have been waiting for more than a month for this to come in from my library. I could have bought my own copy, but I didn't want to. I will evetually. Anyways, I am loving this seires still. My family and I did watch the episode where Yor's brother Yuri came to dinner and it was a spoiler for my daughters and I. That is where this volume starts and I honestly loved the interactions between Yor and Yuri so much more.

But I am starting to wonder why hasn't Yor and Yuri figured each other out yet due to their secretive careers. The kiss scene made me laugh and then Anya not wanting Loid and Yor to be "fighting". I do think that Loid bugging Yor will come back to bite him in the butt.

I am so obsessed with Anya. I love how she is acting towards studying and just being sassy towards Loid and Yor. Anya dissing Yor's cooking and stating that she is not going to get mama's help anymore was hilarious. The dodgeball game was funny and somewhat cringey. I remember dodgeball in hih school and I threw the ball the same as Anya a couple of times.

Anya got a star.... she finally used her abilities for something other than hearing her classmates hateful thoughts and Loid and Yor's work thoughts. The reason for the cover for volume 4 is finally revealed and I am intrigued. 

Also once again, the bonus mission has to be my favorite mission because Yor gets injured in a certain area and Loid announces a date night. The constant pictures of Yor's face and pain words are so hilarious, especially the day after date night....lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...