Thursday, December 28, 2023

Review: Spy Family Volume 6 by Tatsuya Endo * SPOILERS*

 


I am flying through what has to be my number 1 favorite manga series. My daughters and I are absolutely loving this manga and my husband is obsessed with the show. We have figured out that this volume is the end of season 1 of the show. So we have those three episodes to watch and then we either have to wait for Hulu to add the dubbed episodes of season 2 or get Crunchyroll and I really do not want another streaming service.

Sadly this is the first volume to not get a 5 star rating from me because I am slowly getting frustrated with Yor and her low confidence at being Loid's wife and second guessing herself when she is a kick ass assassin. I also got annoyed with Fiona because she is wanting to be a homewrecker so damn badly and thinks she can do so much better at the wife role but she doesn't think about if she does become the wife, she will ruin the whole mission because Anya will get kicked out of Eden Academy because not the perfect family dynamic.

But anyways, this volume starts off with Fiona and Loid going undercover as a couple who joins this underground tennis competition to earn a rare painting that has a code on it. We also get some progress on Operation Strix and I can't wait to see what happens and if Loid just shot himself in the foot by sneaking into the Imperial Scholars meeting to "run into" Desmond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...