Sunday, December 3, 2023

The Last Two Weeks// Sunday Post#61


 The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Hello, I am on the mend. My last Sunday Post was about coming down with a cold. Well that turned into a full blown sinus infection the day I posted my post. On Thursday morning, which was Thanksgiving I woke up with so much gunk in my left eye and by the end of the day there was a couple times where mucus was just covering my entire eye and I couldn't see. 

I went to the doctor on Black Friday where I got diagnosed with a severe sinus infection and pink eye. Apparently if you blow your nose to hard, you can block your tear ducts and cause pink eye or conjunctivitus. I got prescribed 4 different medications. So to say the last week has been awful and busy while trying to recover. Then I start feeling a bit better on Monday and then my husband came home from work sick. 

The past couple days have been rough because he has completely lost his voice. We are just trying to get through it and hopefully we will be able to enjoy Christmas because Thanksgiving didn't go as planned. 

Besides being sick, I have been reading and enjoying the slow pace of reading and not forcing myself to read if I don't want to. 

But in other news, yesterday was my cats 9th birthday. His name is President Snow.



Today is my puppies gotcha day. A year ago today is when my husband found the tiny little puppy in the road and brought it home. So today is her 1st "birthday". Her name is Pizza


Hope everyone has a good week. I am going in with positivity that this sickness will go away for good this week. 

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hope you start to feel a lot better soon. Love your pet's names. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. President Snow is a great name for a cat. I hope you are feeling better.
    Jill
    http://www.allthebooksihaventread.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at your beautiful little furbabies! They are adorable, and I totally agree with the other commenters, I love their names! I'm so sorry you and your husband haven't been well. I hope you both feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m sorry to hear you’ve been so ill, I hope you are both feeling better. Your pets are adorable :)

    Wishing you a happy reading week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to President Snow and Gotcha day to Pizza! Great names! I hope you're starting to feel better. Sinus infections are awful. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...