Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Read Because of Hype

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

I am completing last weeks topic because this week's topic doesn't interest me. 

Here are ten books I read because of that hype train.













3 comments:

  1. I read THE HOBBIT, but it was a long time ago and I don't think it was because of hype. I enjoyed it.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly Lemming's book titles are amazing and I am always a little tempted to buy her books when I see them. I hope you have a great rest of your week. - Katie

    Here's my TTT if you wish to visit - https://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.com/2024/10/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-brags-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...