I have had this series of short stories on my kindle for over 10 years and I have finally started the series. The stories are only 30-40 pages long. This story gripped me and I am excited to read the rest of the books and get to the main novel which is called Omega and I have already read the first three chapters and it is compelling.
We follow this little girl named Alessandra and she has this gift of being able to see people life ribbons. She can also see inanimate objects ribbons and she is able to weave her green ribbon with her toys ribbons and bring them to life.
She is on this school trip with her kindergarten class and she sees this group of boys being mean to this really ugly statue and she can hear the statue crying out in pain. They break off a piece of his ear and she ends up bringing this statue to life.
Her parents know about her powers and they are freaking out because more of their neighbors have been picked up by the goverment for reasons that are wrong against the government and the Greek Gods. Alessandra one day gets told to hide in the panic room and she ends up breaking the rules and then she sees people tearing through her house.
The story ends with her statue coming to protect her.
I am so obsessed and cannot wait to read the next short story which is from the statue who Alessandre named Mismatch.

No comments:
Post a Comment