Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cayce's Vacation

Cayce is taking his vacation this week. One of his co-workers is leaving at the end of the month, and he is one of the main people like Cayce, and so Cayce didn't want to leave his shift short staffed.

We have been doing a lot with the kids. Sammy started her 11th week of school yesterday. We got Ariana signed up for summer reading. We got their room rearranged. I finally got our skull family decals for the car yesterday, and Cayce put them on today.


 But we have also had lots of downs too. My number 1 problem, hands down is the MOSQUITOES. I am fed up with them.  It has been raining for the past two weeks and we haven't been able to get into our pool. We had to drain it today. We have to cut our grass so we can take better care of our plants, and reduce the possibility of stepping on a snake, or large anthill.
With all this rain, it has stopped us from planning a trip to the Congaree National Park, because of the amount of mosquitos and the water levels are rising in the rivers. I can't plan our Kindermusik trip because the rain. I don't like taking the girls out in the rain.

I'm just doing the best I can to keep my sanity from the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...