Last Friday, I had Cayce take Sammy and Airy to preschool story time at our library. Cayce always works Friday mornings, so we can never take them to story time. Since it was vacation week, we got the opportunity to take them. When they got there, they waited 15 minutes and the story teller was a no show. She ended up getting sick. I was disappointed, but glad that the woman decided to cancel and not get our kids sick.
So, Cayce let Samantha and Ariana play with puzzles and have a little puppet show before bringing them back home.
They had so much fun, I just wish that they got to have story time. I'm thinking of doing a park day and have story time there along with playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...







No comments:
Post a Comment