The church that started the support group for the homeschool association gave a cookout and fireworks show last night. I stayed home with Adalyn because it was raining off and on and I didn't want her to get sick. Cayce took Sammy and Ariana and they had a blast. They left around 5:30 and didn't get back home till a little after 10:00. They were drenched and wore slap out. They made some friends and that's one of the things Cayce was worried about when homeschooling is in progress, that they wouldn't have any friends.
Eating their hotdogs after they got done playing.
They had some SERIOUS FUN in the bounce house and the place where they got wet from the rain.
One of their new friends. Don't know her name.
I can't wait for more events to take the kids too. I wish I could have went, but when Addy starts walking better and standing without falling, we'll be in the clear.
No comments:
Post a Comment