Friday, July 19, 2013

Ready for the Weekend

I have been ready for the weekend since Cayce went back to work on Monday. I have been doing things all around the house all week and Cayce got the grass cut so we wouldn't have to do it during the weekend.

Tomorrow, the girls are going to go to the library and get their summer reading checked off. Samantha's summer reading is complete and will be approved tomorrow and hopefully get her reading medal. Ariana will be getting her second week approved and I am praying that she will get her baseball ticket. My dad might be able to take them to the game. Cayce and I won't be able to take them because it is on a Tuesday night and Cayce can't take off work.

On Sunday, I'm hoping we can have a family day at the Congaree National Park. I want Sammy and Airy to become junior rangers. I also want to go on a guided walk with the kids. The past few weekends that I have wanted to go, the weather was not on our side and there were also flood alerts.

I have been printing the summer reading challenge that education.com put together for this summer. It includes crafts, games, online activities. I just have to make my own book lists for the kids to read.

The grass in the yard is looking fabulous and now we just have to clean the debris out from around our HUGE squash plants. I have to finish Addy's room makeover, but will be taking a little break this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...