Thursday, July 4, 2013

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!

I'm so glad today is July 4th. Now that this holiday is here, the rest of the year will be flying by. The next celebration we will have is Ariana's 3rd birthday. We won't be having a party, but we are going to take her to the state fair. Cayce doesn't have to work today, so we are going to lounge around the house in our pajamas and do some chores, and get ready for the homeschool cookout. Tonight will be the first night that the girls will be seeing fireworks. I'm kind of nervous that they are going to get scared and not want to stay.

I have so much to get done. I will also be posting 2 more posts today. Sammy will have school today and have a July 4th lesson as well.

We have a start date for Ariana's prep. curriculum. It will be on October 14th. it will be after her birthday, so it works out perfectly. I will be back later and post some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...