Saturday, July 13, 2013

Letter Curriculum: Week 11

Cayce was involved in the lessons this week and it made it more fun for Sammy and I. She did the letter I.


The composer and the bible story didn't start with I, but the composer was from Italy and the bible story was based in Israel.

She did this page completely on her own. I was so impressed.



Daddy helping her do math.
On Wednesday, the only thing Sammy could do for school was her workbook.
The lowercase I is not easy for her to do. She wants to put the dot right on top of the line.
On Thursday, she had her science and social studies lessons. She had fun on Thursday because she got to do more than a workbook page. In science, she learned about iguana's and indigo bunting. In social studies, she learned about Indians.

I was glad to see Friday for the school week. It was a long tiring week.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...