Sunday, March 15, 2015

Ariana Letter Curriculum: Week 18

Review week. I am so lost, I can't keep up. But she is learning a lot from watching Samantha. It's amazing how much she remembers and it's funny that when I ask Samantha a question, Ariana answers it quick.

Monday: She didn't have any school work, since we went to the track for a family exercise/ walk-out.

Tuesday: Along with the movie day we had for Samantha's school, she did her school work for the day. She did her reading and music after we watched movies while Sammy was doing her worksheets. Then she did her workbooks after supper. Had to take breaks because we were straight miserable from the pollen.



poem review

she was writing the K's so well. Mainly she was ready to go to bed after.



sorry for the blurriness, I had to sneeze and she was getting restless.


she did it all by herself as you can tell. She tried to hurry and messed up some.

Wednesday: We started the day early again. We did music and reading while Samantha was working on her puzzle.


Later on before supper, we finished her workbook work.


 
Thursday: We didn't do any school today. She watched Dora with Samantha and she was speaking some Spanish most of the day.
 
Friday: We did our music while Samantha was doing her puzzle time.

Later that day before we had supper, we finished her lessons.
gorgeous.

reviewing the letter N



Reviewing O



Ready for next week and to get on the road to finish this train wreck of year for her.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...