Pringles have been a guilty pleasure for a few years now. Growing up, I hated Pringles. They tasted so weird. After I had Adalyn, all that changed. I was drawn in by the bright green canister and the first chip was instant food-gasm. Now, they are a staple.
Also, my hubby graced me with a Voss water the other night because he couldn't find my beloved Fiji water in the grocery store. Voss is my 2nd favorite and I won't drink any other water anymore.
Just wanted to share this little tidbit about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment