Friday, March 13, 2015

Kindergarten: Week 31

Another week down. I'm getting excited and nervous about the ending of the school year coming up so quickly.

Monday: We decided to have some exercise time today after doing our starter work. I really don't call it morning work because I start school right around 12pm. As you all know, I don't do early mornings. I don't function that well, and to put it out there, my kids have major attitude problems right after waking up. They demand food right after getting up and nothing else. They do watch some of Disney Junior before breakfast and that helps them wake up. Ok, back to the school talk. We went to a local walking track in the next town over, because the track in our little town was over run by the high school athletes working out and practicing. I didn't take any pictures on our walk.


Tuesday: All the fresh air and POLLEN from yesterday's walk made everyone in the house MISERABLE. So, we decided to have a movie day and worksheets. We watched all 3 or attempted to watch all 3 Toy Story movies since we were hacking our lungs up and eyes watering to the point where I was asking myself how did I keep producing that many tears. It was awful. I'm getting a headache again just thinking about it.
it was also stay in pajama day

this one took my seat so I couldn't lounge in daddy's chair and take a good nap.


This one, had a hoarse voice and sore throat. Lucky brat!!!!

Wednesday: We were feeling much better and actually did normal work. Which means computer work. She had fun doing it and had her voice back to it's squealy, high pitched self......lol.


yep, we had to get on the slow laptop. BLEGH!!!!


she had a lot of fun watching videos and playing games.
 
Thursday: It was a normal day. She had her week 11 spelling test today. and she started her week 12 words right after.





 

Friday: For some reason, I did not take any pictures. We were so focused on our work today that I didn't even think about my phone. We watched Dora the explorer and spoke some Spanish. and we finished the day with workbooks. Tomorrow, we will be making up a day that we missed, they have a Lowe's workshop and I'm going to be making it a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...