Saturday, March 28, 2015

Ariana Letter Curriculum: Week 20

I am going to be starting this post off with what Ariana finished on Sunday of week 19.
we must have read this book the most during the week.



 
Since she finished week 19 on Sunday, I gave her Monday off, but she did get in on the board game action and she won a round of Sorry, and we started week 20 off on Tuesday. We started the letter Q and she was excited to start. She is starting to write more on her own and do it all before I even read the instructions to her. We are definitely working on that.
 






 
On Wednesday, she had a movie day. We put in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory. Samantha and Ariana watched it for their school and Ariana had another game day with Cayce with checkers.
 
On Thursday, we had a shopping trip and she helped daddy with his shopping. She also helped Samantha at the grocery store, so that was mainly her school day.
 
Yesterday, she played games with Samantha and Cayce. Then she did her work.
my girl is just too cute


writing independently. I am so happy that she finally feels comfortable and confident to do it by herself.

That's the end of week 20. She didn't do any other workbook pages, but she will get to them. She now knows what letter we will be working on right after a week finished. Like we finished Q, she said next week will be the letter R. So I am no longer worried about her missing days because she is paying attention to what is going on around her and also to what Samantha is doing in her school work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...