Wednesday, April 1, 2015

2015 Reading List Update 1

Here is my first update of this year's reading list. The books are off of last year's list that I didn't complete.

  1. The Defector
  2. The Secret Servant
  3. Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief
  4. Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters
  5. Percy Jackson: The Titan's Curse (just started)
  6. Percy Jackson: The Battle of the Labyrinth
  7. Percy Jackson: The Last Olympian
  8. Dark World (Zak Bagans)  Finally got this book in my hands and on my shelf.
  9. Chasing Spirits (Nick Groff)
I will be updating again on July 1st and I will include the Popsugar 2015 Reading Challenge on that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...