Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Samantha's Birthday Recap

The day started off with Samantha going to her annual IHOP birthday breakfast. Her birthday outfit was a pink tulle frilly sequin skirt with a black spaghetti strap top. She wore pink flip flops and of course her birthday headband along with her birthstone necklace that she got last year. Judging by the pictures, she had a VERY good breakfast and had a good time with her daddy.

she is so pretty


I'm jealous of her eyes


so cute. yes my kid knows how to behave in restaurants.



look at that spread. hungry just looking at it.

I am surprised she didn't make Cayce switch plates with her...lol.

I love these types of pics when the kids are staring at something good and you snap a pic right when they lick their lips. It's hilarious



When she got home, Cayce had to leave for work. So they had a balloon movie party in her room. Cayce got them a pink DVD player for their room and so they take every opportunity to relax in their room and watch a movie in a cool dark room.


beautiful girls





That was pretty much all she did for the rest of her birthday. But she did have a good birthday weekend. Next year, she wants a water balloon party. Lord, help me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...