Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015

We didn't have a normal Easter this year. We stayed at home and didn't do much. We were surprised to see one of Easter lilies had bloomed.

We spent the morning eating cereal and watching TV. Pretty boring, but relaxing and simple.




Of course, Addy and I had a fun time taking pictures. We seem to do that on every holiday is sit in the living room and just take selfies. We had an unusual Easter dinner. We had BBQ chicken instead of ham, but we had regular holiday sides. While the food was cooking, we dyed eggs and took pictures on the front porch. I did plan on an Easter egg hunt. I had the plastic eggs and jelly beans inside, but we never got the time to go outside and do the hunt.











Our Easter didn't go like I planned, but it was memorable all the same, and that's all that matters.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...