This was taken yesterday before her birthday dinner.
Happy Birthday my baby. I can't believe that you are 6 years old. It still feels like yesterday I was a scared high school senior who didn't have a clue as to what was going to happen. Was i going to make it that last month of school. How was everything going to work. But, baby girl you definitely opened my eyes and pushed me to work harder than ever that last month of school. It was hard walking across that stage without you and daddy sitting in the audience but as soon as I could leave, I didn't want to stay away longer from you because you and I had to celebrate. You are growing before my very eyes and every day I wish you would slow down, but I am growing right along with you and learn something new everyday.
I love you so much Samantha.

No comments:
Post a Comment