Friday, April 3, 2015

Kindergarten: Week 34

This is the last week before we take our spring break next week. So we are going to be doing Easter-y things this week.

Monday: We started today off watching Hop. I wanted to see hottie James Marsden and my kids wanted to see bunnies and evil chicks. LOL, it was to kick off Easter and spring.

After Hop. She is even wearing a cute little spring dress. Long sleeves, but it still a little chilly in the mornings.


I found my graduation gown. I wanted to see how she looked in it, and it swallowed her. I can't find my cap, which was a bummer. Yes, our school colors were purple and gold and we were Barney's. I just wish they still had white gowns for the girls like my mom had when she graduated.

definitely going to keep this for her high school graduation.
 
Tuesday: We did more Easter worksheets today. And we also worked on our week 13 spelling words.

color by numbers


last day of March


doing her quiet time.

 
Wednesday: HAPPY APRIL!!!
More Easter worksheets today. Todays work was basically the same as the rest of the week. She ended the day with her spelling words. She also got to do some work with her daddy.


looking pretty in her dress


playing her easter egg die game



we all had bets going on which egg would win.
 
Thursday: Today we did the same thing, the only thing different was at the end of the day, she played the Minnie mouse matching game.


her beautiful Easter egg

Easter math today

looking pretty once again in her dresses.
 
Friday: We started the day off watching The Smurfs. We read aloud 4-5 Easter books. She also had her week 13 spelling test today. I wrote the wrong date on the paper.



the word she got wrong was the word one, she forgot the "e"
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...