Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Addy's First Speech Appointment 3-4-15

About a month ago, Adalyn had her first speech appointment. The diagnosis was SEVERE SPEECH DELAY. It was so heartbreaking to hear that because I felt like a failure at the moment. Cayce took pictures and I am going to share a few. But after a month of appointments, she is speaking a lot better than she was. She is learning sign language and speaking clearly and her energy has toned down ALOT. 

She used to be a freaking wild child and be a little tornado, and now when we tell her to walk, she actually does. She is not hopping everywhere like she was.

she is just too cute.



Cayce said that she was very scared to get on this, but that she loved after like 5 seconds.


They also recommended physical therapy for her legs because her feet turn in and they said that it will mess up her hips when she gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...