Sunday, May 3, 2015

Ariana Letter Curriculum: Week 24

Since she is telling me the letters by herself and is showing no interest in the rest of the stuff, that all we are working on is the letters, music, and her workbook. I am also going to be cutting out the vowel weeks and give her an easy summer and start to pick back up around the middle of July with certain work to get her ready for Kindergarten.

Monday: She started the letter S. You will see Sammy in some pictures because she claims the letter S as her favorite letter, so she had to be nosey....lol.




The rest of the week, she did games and coloring instead of her workbook. She is starting to play and arrange the letter magnets on the refrigerator, and she brings letters to me daily.

Thursday: We got back to workbook pages today.
she dresses herself... I have no say



happy and proud girl

the look of concentration on this one is fierce!!!




Sunday: She finished her workbook pages for the letter S today.





Letter S is done and over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...