Friday, May 1, 2015

It's gonna be May



Hahaha, I had to share this song. I kept seeing GIFs on Tumblr and it was annoying because I have had that song stuck in my head for the past hour.

Anyways, HAPPY MAY! I know it is shocking to see a blog post from me, but April was a busy month for us. I have drafts that need to be edited and posted. I have so much piled up right now.

Cayce has worked a full month at Target and we are starting to get an routine going again. Samantha will be finishing Kindergarten next week. We have got her cap and gown and we have her registered for graduation. We will be signing up and registering Samantha for 1st grade and Ariana for Kindergarten the week after next.

I am going to be doing some kind of summer work with both of them to work on Sammy's reading and Ariana's writing.

Adalyn is doing so well in her speech therapy. She is talking more everyday and she listens a lot more now.

I will be working on my posts immediately once I get everything else done. Real life is so stressful and time consuming. When I am able to sit down at my computer, it's to read and answer emails, and facebook messages. So don't hate me..

Enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...