Saturday, May 2, 2015

Kindergarten: Week 37

Next week, we will be done with Kindergarten. I am FREAKING out. I am so proud of both of us, but I am also SOO exhausted. I can't wait for the summer. But, onto what we did this week. I pretty much dedicated this whole week to workbooks.

Monday: We did the usual stuff. I decided to get her quiet time and puzzle time out of the way and then we did workbook and computer work the rest of the day. To reward her for being a good sport about all the computer work, we ended the day with watching The Lorax.


She is sooo pretty.


she loved all these Dr. Seuss games.




still writing these words.

Tuesday: It was a workbook and computer day all day. We had our fun during the year and now it's time to be bored and do boring work. BOOOOOO!!! Haha, it's the truth, but she enjoys it most of the time.






she loved this little video. I even have to admit it was kinda cute.


she got a little frustrated with this at the beginning but she eventually figured out the keyboard keys to use.
 
Wednesday: Basically the same as Tuesday. Didn't take many pictures because we wanted to get as much done as possible. I have pushed backed puzzle and quiet time to end the days the past couple days, and she enjoys that much more.

this is so messy and not neat, it is aggravating, but it works.




Thursday: Same as the past few days. I know, not much to say but it's what's happening.




dress was pretty, but way to big.

Friday: More workbooks and computer work, but she did have a week 14 re-do spelling test. That was the only thing different. Not many pictures.


she did so good.


Next week is our last week. I can't believe it. We are almost done with our first official year of homeschooling. She has her Graduation all set up for May 30th. We got her cap and gown thanks to Granny and Papa. Fixing to have a 1st grader on our hands people!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...