Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sammy's Graduation

Today my baby graduated from Kindergarten. It was a great day over all. She was excited and I was excited, because all our hard work was paid off when she got her little diploma tonight. She had myself, Cayce, Ariana, Adalyn and her granny and papa came to support her as well as Cayce's close friend. I have a video that I will link soon.

We started the day off with taking the girls to my mom and dad's house while Cayce and I went to have his birthday breakfast at IHOP.

I get this Philly cheese steak stack every time.


Then we had to hurry back home to get ready because we had to be at the church by 5PM because the ceremony started at 6pm.



We got there and had no idea where to go and we had to walk in the hot sun and my feet were killing me and I was wearing all black. We found where to go, and we got inside and we got Samantha in her little cap and gown and almost instantly she started making new little friends. It was so cute.

One of my fave pictures is of her with another little girl who was wearing a white gown with a pink tassel, and Samantha was wearing a black gown with a bright green necklace. I will not be sharing that picture to protect the other child.

waiting for everything to start

they were Sammy's biggest supporters!!!

going to her seat!


getting her diploma

so cute!!

she earned this playtime, but she had to eat her supper first which she inhaled. she did the same thing I did on my graduation day from high school. I couldn't eat at all that day because I was too nervous, and because Sammy wanted to be clingy that day too. 

Look at my little graduate standing tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...