Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Our Relaxing Day

Today, we had a relax day. We mainly played Legos all day and we also stared at a spider that was on our glass door. Yea, I know, really exciting. But it was just fun to see the kids get excited about seeing a spider up close that was on the opposite side of the door.... lol.

I also love seeing Samantha love her Legos and want to play with them all day, every day. I figure that if we didn't make her go to bed, she would be up all night, just building. I LOVE IT!

Now picture time. The spider is really tiny, so you might no be able to see it, and if you do, it looks like a little blob on my door.



the little black speck is the spider


the girls pointing at it or covering it up.

addy was trying to grab it....lol

we also tried to work on this puzzle.


one of the new boxes of Legos that Cayce got.




treehouse DONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...