Friday, May 15, 2015

Ariana Letter Curriculum: Week 26

I know this post is actually done on a Friday. We only did two days of school this week. After we finished T, Ariana told me in the most serious voice that the letter "u" was next and I made the decision then that we would only do a couple of days of school this week.

We started school work on a Wednesday. She did 4-5 pages of her workbook.

Eating some saltines and tuna with me

Dancing to the "unbirthday song"






Our second day was on Friday. We started the day off watching the movie Up on the girls DVD player. The thing is pink, which the girls LOVE and it's from Target, which where Cayce works at now.

I made it a pajama day. Sometimes just lounging in pajamas all day is the most relaxing thing.  


The Unbirthday Song






I am definitely going to get her started on Monday and try to do school with her everyday next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...