Monday, July 6, 2015

Ariana Letter Curriculum: Week 30

We started the letter X this week. I am thinking that this will probably be the last week we do this curriculum. It was such a disappointment this go around and I am hoping that Adalyn will start talking better soon and then we can start this with her after her 4th birthday come February. There was a bit of a gap between weeks and I don't know what the hell happened. See, not happy with how this turned out.

We started this letter on Tuesday.




I had taken several pictures of her before this one because she has this thing where she will not look at the camera, she will look all around, and she was about to cry in this picture because I was getting frustrated. 


The next day we did school was on Saturday. Huge gap between lessons and I was not thrilled. But she has been doing summer activities with Samantha and she is also learning through that.


So only two days this week, and I am pretty sure this will be the last week we do this curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...