OK, I know I said that The Titan's Curse was my favorite.... this one blew the third book out of the water. This one was so good, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I love the whole labyrinth story and all the scary things inside.
I loved the beginning. Demon cheerleaders is all I am going to say. The dialogue was on point and the obnoxious narrative has VANISHED!!!!! Thank the gods! Hahaha, get it, I just used a line from the books. That character building is on fleek!!! Did I really just say that?
The characters I enjoyed were Nico and the introduction to Daedalus. I loved the story of Daedalus and his son and how he was imprisoned for SOOOOOO long in the labyrinth and how they tried to escape and his son didn't make it. It was heartbreaking. I also loved how they brought Tyson back into the story.
The one thing I was disappointed in was that we didn't get to read much about Thalia. What happened to her and the hunters.
This book was an amazing read and by far my favorite and I can't wait to read the last. I hope that it will answer some questions that I have and will it carry on into the new-ish series?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment