Monday, July 27, 2015

The Babies Split

Samantha and Ariana spent the weekend with my parents. They wanted another pool day before they start school on the 17th. They had the Hawkeye workshop on Saturday and when they got done with that, they came straight home and grabbed their bags and Cayce dropped them off on his way to work.

I only got one picture of them. #sadface!

But Addy and I took a bunch of pictures together when we weren't watching TV or she wasn't stealing my computer chair.



This was right after I woke her up and got her dressed for the day. She was still a sleepy baby.


Then she was excited after sissies came back home and then left again.

Overall, it was a good weekend. I worked with Addy with her speech some more and Sammy and Airy had a relaxing time in the sun and water before we start school in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...