Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Yummy Pasta!!!

For the past few months, I have been waiting to try this recipe, but never got around to getting all the ingredients at the same time. But I have and I will be kicking myself for a while for putting this off for so long.

It is called Cherry Tomato Mozzarella Basil Pasta. That is a mouthful, so I just named it yummy pasta. It looked so good cooking, I took pictures through the process.

halved cherry tomatoes and diced onions

DELICIOUSNESS!!!!

the thing i will be changing next time is to use shredded cheese instead of cubed



THE FINALE!!

It was so good that it had the girls and Cayce screaming AGAIN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...