Sunday, July 26, 2015

Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian Review

It's over? I didn't want it to be over, but this ended up to be the best book in the entire series. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. I love the battle scenes and how there were so many characters that were brought back.

The fluffiness between Annabelle and Percy was so cute. I wanted more at the end, but the way it was left over to open more possibilities of more stories and the author did, is the best. This book was totally epic, and I want MORE!!
I

The battle with Kronos was everything I had imagined. The Gods who didn't protect Olympus pissed me off the most. I love how Nico helped and how Hades had to answer a sort of ultimatum... that was my favorite part. I don't know what else to say without spoiling the book.

So, just go read the books if you haven't already and you will understand my happiness with this series and you will be kicking yourself like I am for waiting to read it for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...