Friday, July 31, 2015

Walmart Haul

I sent Cayce to Wal-Mart to do a little shopping and I am going to share some pics of the things he got. 

1. Shampoo:
My favorite brand of shampoo because this is one of 2 brands that doesn't make my head break out with tiny little bumps along my hairline.


2: Shower Curtain:
The white and then my Sofia Vergarra curtain hooks make it look sooo freaking cute!

3: Tide Pods:
I absolutely HATE pods. Any type of detergent pods. I have to use 2 at a time because one just does not clean my kids or Cayce's clothes. 

4: Renuzit Air Freshener
The best scent EVER!!! I am slowly getting into the fall spirit with the apple and cinnamon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...