Monday, July 31, 2017

July Wrap Up

This month overall sucked and my reading was OK. I got through 3 books on my July TBR, but I don't feel satisfied with that though. I wanted to finish all four books and right now I am just getting into Under The Dome by Stephen King. I did read some books to the girls this month but with everything that went wrong this month, I am just not happy with this wrap up.

1. Black Beauty by Anna Sewell

2. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

3. School Days According To Humphrey by Betty G. Birney
4. I Almost Forgot About You by Terry McMillan

5. The Walking Dead Book 5 by Robert Kirkman
6. The Walking Dead Book 6 by Robert Kirkman
7. Mysteries According To Humphrey by Betty G. Birney

So as you can see, I only read 7 books this month. I am going to be reading a whole lot more with the girls next month as we get into our new school year. I am also going to be starting to read the books on my TBR shelf above my desk and on my shelf in the hallway before I check out anymore books from the library for myself.

Tomorrow I will be posting my August TBR so look forward to that. Ya'll have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...