Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Freebie Haul 11/20- 12/2

Seems like the only freebies I am getting now a days are magazines and there are a shit ton in this post. They are all being read and looked at. They are being cut up and used in school assignments and they are being recycled. Don't worry, I am doing my part to teach my hellions that this Earth is going to shit and to keep it from going even more down hill, they need to take care of their trash.

Monday 11/20: Started the week off from a freebie from Elle Magazine. It  was shampoo and conditioner and the conditioner about gave me a heart attack when I first used the nozzle in the shower.
Goldwell Kerasilk Repower Shampoo and Conditioner

Tuesday 11/21: No Freebies

Wednesday 11/22: No Freebies

Thursday 11/23: No Mail. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Friday 11/24: The magazine madness began on this day and it started a chain reaction that lasted until the next week.
December 1, 2017 issue of Entertainment Weekly

December 2017 issue of Vogue

December 2017/ January 2018 issue of Redbook and Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupon

Saturday 11/25: More magazines!!!!!
Holiday 2017 issue of Marie Claire

December 2017/ January 2018 issue of Harper's Bazaar

Monday 11/27: Missy got something special for her stocking!!!!
Muse by Purina dry and wet cat food

Tuesday 11/28: NO Freebies

Wednesday 11/29: My sample source box came today and I was not impressed. These are the only two samples I got.
RePHresh gel and Clairol Root Touch Up Coupon

Thursday: 11/30: The magazines make another appearance.
December 4, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Friday 12/1: Two more magazines showed up in my mailbox and I felt very suffocated by the amount of inked paper I received in the past two weeks.
Golf Week's Ultimate Guide

December 8, 2017 issue of Entertainment Weekly.
Saturday 12/2: No Freebies

There are the spoils of my freebie collecting from the last two weeks. I haven't gotten much this weeks except more magazines. So the next two weeks might be another double post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...