Sunday, December 31, 2017

Freebie Haul 12/18- 12/30

The freebies and samples for the past two weeks were very lacking. I am planning to take a freebie haul break in January. I am going to be revamping this blog and try to put more effort into my posts and have more variety and also I want to concentrate more on my YouTube channel. So this will be the last freebie post until February. Whatever I receive in January I will not be hauling. These two weeks were very magazine heavy.

Monday 12/18: Starting the week off with a magazine.
January 2018 issue of Vogue

Tuesday 12/19: No Freebies

Wednesday 12/20: Blogging For Books review copy of The Chalk Man

Thursday 12/21: No Freebies

Friday 12/22: I got two more magazines today. A Weight Watchers magazine and Sports Illustrated
January/ February 2018 issue

December 25, 2017 issue

Saturday 12/23: I got another Entertainment weekly magazine to add to the girls "school project" stash
December 29, 2017 - January 5, 2018 issue

Monday 12/25: No Mail. Merry Christmas

Tuesday 12/26: No Freebies

Wednesday 12/27: Goodreads Giveaway win and Seventh Generation Tampons
The Philosopher's Flight by Tom Miller

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Tampons

Thursday 12/28: Handy Manny DVD from Disney Movie Rewards and magazine
Handy Manny Big Race

December 2017 issue of Outside magazine
Friday 12/29: No Freebies

Saturday 12/30: Ending the year with another magazine.
January 2018 issue of Travel + Leisure

Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!!!
I will see you all for another freebie haul in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...