This is going to be a straight written post about school last week. We were so sick last week before Christmas that I didn't take any pictures but we still did school because I needed to get us to that 90 day mark. My home school association and state has to have 90 day forms every year, and my home school association gives reminders from the very beginning of the school year straight till the new year to turn in our 90 day forms for every student. We did get some stuff done, but it was mostly Netflix on Monday and Tuesday and then we were so sick on Wednesday, that we just couldn't do anything.
I had Thursday planned as an off day right at the beginning because that was my birthday, and we were still sick as dogs. This day was the girls worst sick day. Friday we were feeling a little better and got more done than just watching Science documentaries on Netflix.
Ariana worked on her workbook and got some reading time in for herself. Addy got some Easy Peasy lessons done in both Getting Ready sets. Samantha also got some reading time in for herself and completed some workbook pages. We ended this short and awful week with reading some library books and chapter 3 of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. After we finished this day, we all took a nap because we were worn slap out.
I hate that I didn't take any pictures what so ever this week, but I was just focused on getting our time in and also my girls not being awful in pictures when they were feeling so miserable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment