Monday, April 2, 2018

Past Owl Crate Box Unboxing: April 2016: Written In The Stars

The first Owlcrate Jr unboxing video that i ever watched was on A Dash Of Ash on YouTube. She got this book and I instantly had to have it. I got this with Ariana in mind because she loves the color blue, and she loves space and stars. I have already given her the zipper pull on her jacket and we will be reading this book together probably this summer while she works on her chain link challenge. 
Written in the Stars Owl Crate Jr.


The Star Thief, bookmark, and star pen

The print on the bottom is everything. 

To use this star finder we might have to go out into an open area where there aren't many trees.



Owl Crate jr boxes are always super cute and every month I want to subscribe, but can't due to price and shipping. Also, when I ordered these boxes, my card got locked because the bank thought it was fraudulent.That was a hassle to get my card unlocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...