Thursday, October 18, 2018

Review: P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han


I believe that if I didn't watch the Netflix adaptation last month of To all The Boys I've Loved Before, I don't think I would have loved this book as much as I did. reading the first book, I had a hard time picturing the characters and then I saw the movie and then it was so much easier. I pictured the actors for the characters in this book, and I was practically swooning the whole time I was reading it.

The movie Kavinsky and book Kavinsky are still a little different to me, and I like movie Kavinsky more, but book Kavinsky this time was such a cutie and he did piss me off as well. He should have been on Lara Jean's the entire time and left Genevieve alone to deal with her own problems and not be her security blanket.

I did realize that some scenes from this book are also in the first movie, which kind of brought down the movie for me a little bit especially if they do a sequel and it ends up being bad. I didn't cry reading this one. I figured that the scene where Lara Jean is missing her mom would make me cry, but the only other emotion besides giddiness that I felt was complete hatred. I hated Kitty. She is selfish entitled spoiled brat and I wanted to jump in the book and just shake her. I can't stand Kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...