Wednesday, June 5, 2019

May 2019 Wrap Up

I seriously didn't think I would get to 14 books this month. With it being the end of the school year, I figured I would get maybe 5 or 6 read. I did a lot of blog tour spots at the beginning of the month. I enjoyed most of what I read. I did slow down towards the end of the month because I was studying for a new job and job hunting and just trying to live through a massive heat wave. 


1. All Our Broken Pieces: L.D. Crichton

2. Hope and Other Punch Lines: Julie Buxbaum

3. Planet Earth is Blue: Nicole Panteleakos

4. The Walking Dead: Book Twelve

5. Sea Prayer: Khaled Hosseini

6. What We Do For Love: Anne Pfeffer

7. Clockwork Prince: Cassandra Clare

8. Rise of the Isle of the Lost: Melissa de la Cruz

9. The Brilliance of Fireflies: Leslie Hauser

10. Sanity & Tallulah: Molly Brooks

11. Becoming: Michelle Obama

12: Hotel Dare: Terry Blas

13. The Graveyard Book: Neil Gaiman

14. The Bone Charmer: Breeana Shields


1 comment:

  1. Looks like some interesting reads here!

    Lotte | www.lottelauv.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...